Monday, June 7, 2021 COVID-19 Update
McInnis & Holloway is honoured to announce that we are now able to offer Outdoor ReceptionsWith the Alberta Government’s announcement of Stage 2 of our reopening that begins June 10th, outdoor social gatherings – up to 20 people with distancing are now permitted.Starting Thursday, June 10th McInnis & Holloway will be offering outdoor receptions to families for up to 20 people.Receptions are a very important element of the funeral; we are so grateful that we are now able to provide this key service that so many families in the last year have had to miss out on.
We have been able to set up tents at three of our locations to offer families the option of having a reception following their service.
Three 20 x 20 tents complete with;
- seating and tables for 20 guests
- two hostesses to serve beverages and food
- includes coffee, tea, juice with china cups and glassware
- display case to shelter food and beverages,
- serving tables for food and beverages
- set up, take down, cleaning and high level disinfecting
Beverage service for serving alcohol (including glassware and extra hostesses) available
20 x 20 tents will be set up at our following locations:
- Park Memorial, 5008 Elbow Drive S.W.
- Fish Creek, 14441 Bannister Road S.E.
- Chapel of the Bells, 2720 Centre Street N.
If you have any questions or need further information, please call us or text us at 403-243-8200, or use our chat function located on this page in the bottom right-hand corner to contact us.Respectfully,Jeff Hagel
McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes