Thank you for selecting McInnis & Holloway and giving us this opportunity to guide you through this difficult time.
The arrangement process provides us an opportunity to assist your family in honouring your loved one’s life. When you come in for the arrangements, we ask you to bring in a full set of clothing as well as a recent photograph. You may also want to bring additional photographs at the time of your appointment to share with us about your loved one.
We would like to be as prepared as possible for our time with your family and with your help we can have many documents ready prior to your appointment.
We have included required vital statistics in the below link, you are welcome to print off the attached document and bring this information with you when you come in or fill out the information on the following secure web page.
- The obituary lets friends and family know about your loved one and it creates a historical document for your family.
- You are welcome to answer some of the questions listed in the link provided below to help have this started prior to your appointment.
- We also invite you to email us at email@example.com and attach any documents that you have already written or click here www.hightail.com/u/Funeral-Services-Graphics to send files including any pictures or videos files.
Click the link for the Obituary Form.
We will not submit the obituary to the newspaper or post on www.mhfh.com until a final copy has been approved by the family.
2. Welcome And Introductions
Answering questions to alleviate any anxieties about the arrangement process. Learning your family’s wishes and understanding your intentions to help make decisions that are good for you. Why we have had funerals since the beginning of time?
3. Discussion Of Funeral Service Options
Including coordination with regards to helping create a meaningful funeral ceremony.
Click on the below images or YouTube links to view the videos.
4. Discussion About Location Options
Having a place to gather and visit to celebrate your loved one's life is one of the most healing parts of the grief process. We can help plan services in a special place you designate or at any of our two locations.
Booking of dates and times, Offer input on what days and times family and friends typically find easier to attend services.
Burial Options And Products
A visual presentation of options available for families to consider during the arrangement process.
Cremation Options And Products
A visual presentation of options available
for families to consider during the arrangement process.
5. Assisting With Cemetery Arrangements
Copy the web address into your web browser or click the Committal Service Image below http://youtu.be/oJkT4Dsm76Q.
6. Tour Of Facilities
An opportunity for a guided tour of our modern chapels and reception facilities.
7. Review All Decisions And Signing Of Appropriate Documentation
Confirming all information.
Provide a detailed authorization contract.
Summarize arrangements including highlighting what information that is still required.
We would like to thank you for allowing McInnis and Holloway Funeral Services to look after your loved one. Our caring and supportive staff are available 24 hours a day.
It is our honour to serve you and if at any time you have any further questions please call us at 403-243-8200 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.