Jacques Funeral Home, aka. "The Little Chapel on the Corner," was quaintly established along 240-17th Avenue S.W. by George and Vera "Ireland" Jacques in 1930.
With business expanding rapidly, a second and larger location was considered. Opportunity arose when property on 16th Avenue N.W., formerly Cy Foster-Gooder Funeral Home, became available: it was purchased. After thorough renovations Heritage Funeral Home was created.
Heritage Funeral Home maintains its deep tradition to provide quality, dignified and respectful service to people from all walks of life and different cultural backgrounds. Today Heritage Funeral Home, purchased in 2007, continues to operate as a locally owned family funeral service provider carrying on the values and tradition started by the Jacques family.
1708 - 16th Avenue NW
Heritage Virtual Tour