We at McInnis & Holloway Funeral Home LTD. know how important your privacy is to you. As funeral home operators, we have a professional and legal obligation to keep confidential all personal information we receive from you. Our relationship with you is founded on trust and we are committed to maintain that trust.
What This Policy Covers
This policy covers our treatment of the personal information we collect from you.
Why we collect personal information
The personal information we collect is needed to:
- Identify the purchasers and beneficiaries of prepaid and at-need arrangements
- Provide our services
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements
- To provide aftercare services following burial, cremation or entombment
How personal information is used
- We do not sell, barter, trade or give away the personal information you have provided to
- We will only share your information with third parties if we are required to by law or you have either expressly authorized us to or if it is required for the provision to you of a service or product supplied by another business or organization as part of our services to you.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or
Access to your personal information
- You may ask for access to any personal information we hold about you and you may ask that the information be corrected or updated. However, we reserve the right to confirm the identity of the person seeking to access personal information before complying with any access
- If we are unable to provide you with access to all the personal information we have about you, then the reasons for the denial for the access will be provided to
If you want to ask a question about our collection and use of personal information: access your personal information withdraw a consent previously provided or make a complaint
Please write to us at:
Mclnnis & Holloway Funeral Home Ltd (Please state which of our locations you are referring to);
5008 Elbow Drive S.W. C
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Privacy Officer
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact:
The information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta
#500, 640-5th Avenue S.W.
Phone: (403) 297-2728
Toll Free: 310-0000 or 1-888-878-4044
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website is offered conditionally to you upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this website from time to time by McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes. In accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
The McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes are not responsible for any damages of any nature, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance of the information provided in this website. The information contained within this website is not intended to provide specific advice; this website is provided for specific informational purposes only.
Accuracy and Changes
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes may also make improvements and/or changes in the services described in this information at anytime without notice.
While every effort is made to ensure that all software provide at this website is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system. You should also ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the information contained on your computer system prior to installing such software.
Hyperlinks are not Endorsements
Links to other websites outside of the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes website are meant for convenience only and the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes accept no responsibility for statements made by the providers of such websites or for your reliance on such statements.
The McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes make no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes website through a link provided by this website, please understand that it is independent of the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes and that the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes have not control over the content on that website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of items of a destructive or offensive nature. Links to other websites or reference to products, services or publications other than those of the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes do not imply endorsement.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names or trademarks of the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes. Trademarks may be registered in Canada and/or other countries as required. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license for use has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, copying or other modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark and /or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Copyright – McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes
All information at this site is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and in other countries. In addition, certain information may be copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, any information found at this website. Inquiries of this nature can be directed to McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes.
The McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes appreciates your interest and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable in visiting our site. Any personal information that you give us, including E-mail address, may be used in the following ways:
- In visiting the site, if you give us personal information in order to receive any type of information in return from us, including a brochure, catalogue or other information , we collect and store that information. That personal information enables us to fulfill your information request.
- In visiting the site, if you review or download information, we track your visit and collect totals in order to measure the number of visitors. This information is helpful to better design our website for you.
We do not sell any of the information collected or stored about you. We will not provide it to other companies, marketers, magazines or any other third parties.
The McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that information or material sent to the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes any information or material, you grant the McInnis & Holloway Funeral Homes an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information.
We are Alberta owned and operated.